- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, serving high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- A Cosmetologist harmonizes with makeup, nails, skin, and hair, but may concentrate chiefly on hair, style, condition, shampoo, including cut, and color. A Cosmetologist is also recognized as a Beauty Operator, Hairdresser, Beautician, or perhaps Manicurist.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Monitoring and Oversee financial information
- Informing customers on needful information
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Dealing with hair, like cut, shampoo, design, then color, and also using synthetic strategies, like dyes and bleaches.
- Using gear, like scissors, straighteners, curlers, clippers, and dryers.
- Taking care of and selling hairpieces and wigs.
- Supplying skin remedies, like scalp treatments, massages, and facials, and making use of an assortment of creams and lotions.
- Shaping eyebrows and trimming or removing unwanted hair from the experience.
- Giving advice and demonstrations on makeup consumption.
- Taking care of fingernails, like softening &amp; trimming cuticles, shaping nails, and also using nail polish.
- Keeping the work area of yours as well as equipment clean and sanitary.
- Performing company tasks, like answering phones and making visits.
- Developing brand new hairstyle, makeup application strategies, along with other beauty treatment procedures.
- A high School diploma, or perhaps equivalent.
- A certification from an established cosmetology school.
- A state license.
- Great customer service, communication skills, and listening.
- Strong innovative capacity and attention to detail.
- A willingness to interact with in education that is further.
- Dexterity in fingers and hands.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now