- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- A Counselor is a qualified person who uses counseling techniques to help people manage and overcome mental and emotional issues.
- Collaborating with other professionals
- Diagnose patient’s mental and emotional disorders
- Oversee patient medical history
- Assess individuals through comprehensive interactions, interviews, and observations to figure out the correct assessment or perhaps examination.
- Diagnose patient’s emotional and mental problems.
- Produce highly effective treatment plans which include counseling, medication, or maybe several other services.
- Work with the patient of yours and develop objectives.
- Routinely discuss the therapy plan with the patient of yours to identify room or faults for improvement.
- Educate proper coping mechanisms to help individuals through difficult situations.
- Capture the patient’s improvement and change their plan for treatment if needed.
- A bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a professional counselor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to empathize with clients and help them open up.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in developing effective treatment methods.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now