- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- A Counselor is a qualified person who uses counseling techniques to help people manage and overcome mental and emotional issues.
- Oversee patient medical history
- Diagnose Couples mental and emotional disorders
- Evaluate patients through detailed interviews, and observations to discover the proper testing or research.
- Diagnose a patient’s mental and emotional troubles.
- Build effective strategic plans that include counseling, medication, or other services.
- Constantly discuss the treatment plan with your patient to recognize faults or room for development.
- Teach proper coping mechanisms to help patients through tough conditions.
- A bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling.
- 2+ years’ experience as a professional counselor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to empathize with clients and help them open up.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in developing effective treatment methods.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now