- The primary function of transportation is the transfer of people, messages and information. It is also needed for rapid movement of troops in case of emergency and finally movement of persons and goods. The political decision of construction and maintenance of roads has resulted in the development of transportation system
- As a Courier you are liable for dispatching, distributing and delivering packages and documents for establishments, businesses, government agencies, and people. You need to pick up documents and packages from customer´s offices or homes and so deliver them to final destinations among a similar space.
- Payment monitoring and settlement requests
- Direct Contact with Customers
- Oversee packaging quality
- Receiving assignments by phone, App, wireless information service, or radio.
- Requesting payments.
- Getting customer confirmation.
- Delivering documents and Packages
- Communication skills is the key.
- Familiarity with the local area.
- Understanding traffic patterns
- Punctuality matters
- Being reliable and trustworthy.
- Having good sense of direction.
- Being able to keep basic accounting records.
- Being able to meet strict deadlines.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now