- Defining The Big "Why" and "What"
- Creation and definition of products/service, liaising closely with Innovation and Engineering departments to turn technology into Product
- The CPO role is to define Why and What.
- Closely work on the problems worths solving and what features to be built.
- CPO owns the creation and definition of products/service, cooperate closely with the executive team and the engineering department to turn technology into Product
- Leading and Supervising Product Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
- Define the problem that needs to be solved in the market
- Manifest product mission and vision,
- Continually Assess the competitive landscape
- Manage all elements of Product Pricing and Service feature sets
- Own the User Experience information gathering and interpretation
- Define PRM, iterations, and sprints upon the requirement with stakeholders
- Articulate strategies to the action plan to reach the goals,
- Lead the product team and coach them through feature analysis,
- Make deliverables ready to ship to market,
- Make a good connection and feedback loop with the customer,
- Building great products that fulfill customers' needs,
- Strong communication skills
- Master's in Software Engineering, Design or business management, or any other related fields,
- 5+ years experience as head of product (leading multiple product teams)
- 5+ years of start-up experience
- Proficiency with agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Proven record in product development, analytics, computer programming, or design.
- Solid expertise in project management and product ownership
- A never-ending drive to make products better
- Strong in budgeting and team-leading
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now