- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- To run a fixed and mobile overhead crane to shift, lift and also position components safely from construction sites.
- Oversee the crane
- Ensuring crane safety
- Requesting and Oversee PPE safety equipment
- Operating the crane while under supervision.
- Examining the crane to guarantee the safety.
- Doing regular maintenance.
- Carrying resources for running fixes.
- Understanding and executing the job billing procedure.
- Moving the crane to some worksite.
- Using PPT security equipment.
- Cleaning up and keeping the crane hoisting mechanism.
- Using a lever along with pedal controls effectively.
- Setting up the manufacturer’s operator guide.
- High school diploma, or perhaps equivalent.
- CDL Class B license.
- CDL Class A license preferred.
- Should have NCCCO or perhaps equivalent crane operator certification.
- Minimum of four years’ industry knowledge.
- Expertise of OSHA Regulations, and also ANSI Standards in crane operations.
- Experienced in dental and written communication skills.
- Pass drug test, medical check, and background.
- Monthly and daily equipment inspections.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now