- Contributing to the growth of the company by reach a mutual agreement with potential partners and make alliances. To keep direct communication with key accounts to provide beneficiary plans through all available GTM strategies and models
- The role of Credit Counselor is to provide advice and cost estimates prior to the payment. You will serve as a liaison between parties and prior to proceeding payments.
- Participating in educational meeting
- Monitoring problems and concerns
- Oversee liabilities from patients
- Assisting and participating in meetings, training and presentations.
- Completion of financial applications.
- Supplying estimates for patients and health care providers.
- Attending patients with tax procedures and plans.
- Collecting patients’ potential liabilities.
- Establishing health insurance benefits, conditions and requirements through telephone enquirers and through the use of eligibility systems and the Internet.
- Verifying the details of the employment of patients and other details.
- Reporting issues and concerns to the supervisor.
- Compliance with applicable rules, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Performing other duties as delegated
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of customer service or related services.
- Expert knowledge of medical terminology, billing practices and coding.
- Professional programming skills.
- Professional with MS Office Suites.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Professional analytical skills.
- Exceptional people’s skills.
- Highly skilled in organizational tasks
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free