- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients.
- You are responsible for supervising musicians, actors, stage managers and staff, lighting crews and sound crews. Often take on the role of ceremony master and select occasions for special parties. You must coordinate ones actions with the restaurant crew, with the captain, and with the hospitality staff.
- Hire, training and team performance management,
- Monitors and evaluates guest comments and creates plans for improvements,
- Oversee guest entertainment and activities.
- Reports to Manager or Director of Hotels.
- Responsible for leading the team to create events that are sensitive to the demographics of the guests and the itinerary fluctuations.
- Conduct and function on social occasions as a Master of Ceremonies, theme parties and events such as Captain’s Cocktail Party, Guest’s Talent Show, Welcome Aboard Show, etc.
- Advertises the public address system.
- Monitors and reviews feedback from guests and creates change plans
- Carry out daily meetings with other department heads to review strategy, identify opportunities and organize solutions.
- Ensure that guest entertainment and events are closely coordinated with all product offerings on board the ship.
- Coaching and evaluating performance with departmental staff to ensure compliance with standards on cruise lines Responsible for the preparation and guidance of all personnel under their supervision.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the luxury hotel, spa, cruise, entertainment or recreation sectors (preferred experience in boating).
- Ceremonial Master or experience in professional entertainment.
- Strong management skills and capability to work in a multicultural setting.
- Information of another language offers an edge, excellent verbal and written command of the English language.
- Superior customer care, team building and skills in managing disputes. Good communication, problem solving, decision taking and competence in leadership.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now