- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- The role is tasked to set up, develop and maintain scalable technology decisions, including hiring, mentoring and coaching the team, provide solutions, and manage department budget. The role requires a seasoned technical lead, a perfect communicator and a strategic thinker.
- Selecting technology stack
- Setting process and procedures
- Interview, hire, and train staff members
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Setting technology vision in the company
- Department budget Management
- Visioning future technological requirements (Why and What)
- Planning technological transitions and migrations (How)
- Promoting and driving Agile method
- Maintain "Extreme Programming" (Paired programming, Test Driven Development, refactoring, etc.)
- Define research and development goals
- Promoting a collaborative and supportive culture of empowerment across the department
- Define, implement and maintain OKRs
- Close communication with the Product team, and other customer-focused teams
- Assisting CEO and People Operations team to develop a unified and consistent process for attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining talents
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring technology practices comply with regulatory standards.
- Ensuring continuous improvement and delivery
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a technological management role
- 5 years experience in a similar role in a high-tech environment
- Proven record of successful projects
- Strong communication skills
- Broad industry knowledge visioning the future
- Having your skin in the game to get things done
- Nice to have an understanding of the following technologies: PHP, Node, Go, SQL Server, Vue.js, iOS & Android, Kubernetes, and cloud computing
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now