- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Offer strategic oversight and leadership to the customer facing staff of the P&C department ensuring timely and effective support and solutions are provided.
- Oversee company’s project activities
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Monitoring operating capabilities
- Set objectives and form work-streams
- Establishment of monthly and annual job programs for P&C Operations staff, to arrange with general three year P&C Strategic Implementation Plan.
- Ensure front line assistance is offered to all managers and staff through superb P&C services offered in a prompt fashion.
- Determine requirements, and also make sure provision of P&C capacity building for the Sr. BP roles, including
- advancement of influencing abilities.
- Offer frequent management assistance to Sr. Business Partners, such as blowing and assigning
- work as well as providing counselling and coaching in complex individual issues they face.
- Bachelor degree in Legal, HR management or perhaps Business Admin
- Three years encounters as being a supervisory/management role is required as well as four years encounters in
- Human Resources area is preferred.
- Experienced in coaching, analysis, training, presenting, facilitating, influencing, mediating, problem writing and solving report.
- Good at planning job priorities, controlling competing goals and delivering on commitments.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now