- Build an experience for customers which leads to satisfaction. Advocate for customers in company-wide decisions. Assists in company branding in overall.
- Customer Service Manager role is to manage and oversee the organization’s customer service operations to maintain customer relationships and meets organizational objectives. Ensuring that the customers are satisfied. Increasing department performance level, improving loyalty programs, and building customer satisfaction purposes.
- Leading customer satisfaction department
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Create effective customer service SLAs, procedures, policies, and standards.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Set key performance indicators and incentive plan
- Managing daily operations in the customer service department
- Set world-class standards and KPI
- Maintain SLA overall and individually
- Set the documentation process
- Plan, prioritize and delegate tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the department
- Set processes for complex and escalated issues
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability
- Liaise with other departments and management to support and implement growth strategies
- Initiate customer satisfaction related projects
- Drafts and implements the department’s budget
- Earned a degree in Business Administration or similar area
- 5+ years' experience in a customer service related experience required, with prior management experience in a call center environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Having the previous experience with customer service software, databases, and CRM tool
- Ability to adapt within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust within the team
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now