- Build an experience for customers which leads to satisfaction. Advocate for customers in company-wide decisions. Assists in company branding in overall.
- Answering customer questions by phone, mail, fax, and email. Processing and logging calls into CRM system. Recognizing customer requirements. Forwarding and escalating requests to related people and team.
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Train new customer service agents.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Taking part in training sessions to grow knowledge of products and to improve customer service experiences.
- Solving phone, mail, fax, and email customer queries.
- Recognizing customer requirements.
- Forwarding and escalating requests to related people and teams.
- Communicating with customers to give them proper feedback on the progress of their requests.
- Implementing excellent customer service.
- Keeping confidentiality of data.
- High School Diploma, GED, or perhaps appropriately equivalent.
- 2+ years customer care experience, ideally in a field that is related.
- Successful conclusion of provided training.
- Proficient computer abilities.
- Having knowledge of CRM is preferred
- Familiar with MS Office suites.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Capable of sitting behind a desk for extended periods.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now