- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- Retailers’ data on sales figures, linguistics, logistics, market research, or maybe several other actions are recorded by a data analyst. Technical expertise is brought by them to make certain the quality as well as precision of that information, then process, style and show it in ways to assist organizations, businesses, and people make better decisions.
- Research and test new technologies,
- Collaborating with other stakeholders,
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data,
- Managing users and user roles,
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors.
- Managing master data, updates, including creation, and even deletion,
- Managing users as well as operator roles,
- Offer quality assurance of imported information, dealing with quality assurance analyst when needed,
- Decommissioning and commissioning of data sets,
- Processing confidential information and data based on guidelines,
- Helping develop analysis and reports,
- Designing and managing the reporting atmosphere, like information resources, safety measures, and metadata,
- Supporting the information warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements,
- Supporting initiatives for information integrity as well as normalization,
- Assessing examinations and using brand new or even upgraded software and helping with strategic choices on systems that are new,
- Generating reports from multiple or single methods,
- Troubleshooting the reporting database atmosphere and reports,
- Evaluating updates and changes to source production methods,
- Training end users on reports that are new and dashboards,
- Supplying specialized expertise on information storage components, data mining, along with information cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a certified college or university in the filed of computer science,
- Work experience as a data analyst or perhaps in a field that is related,
- Ability to deal with stakeholders to evaluate possible risks,
- Ability to analyze existing databases and tools and offer software solution recommendations,
- Ability to translate company requirements into non-technical, lay terms,
- High-level experience in processes and methodologies for managing big scale databases,
- Demonstrated experience in handling big data sets as well as relational databases,
- Understanding of dealing with and metadata requirements,
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now