- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- Your primary responsibility in this role is to research and prototype new ideas using machine learning and deep learning techniques to speed up the creation.
- Develop models and train them,
- Research on new technologies,
- Participate in recruitment process.
- Leverage various data science methods such as machine learning, statistical modeling, forecasting, and causal inference to understand user behavior and predictions around different customer segments,
- Design and evaluate experiments from A/B tests,
- Generate ideas to creatively leverage data for shaping future product roadmaps,
- Drive democratization of data through the creation of new datasets and tooling,
- Design and surface metrics to guide decision making,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Research, Design, Sales, and Marketing.
- University or advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying machine learning systems into production
- Strong experience working with a variety of relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong experience working with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Industry experience building innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches
- Experience working with distributed systems, service-oriented architectures and designing APIs
- Strong knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Expertise in standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, code reviews, design documentation
- Relevant working experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity,
- Life insurance for you and your family members,
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home,
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape,
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events,
Post the Job Now