- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of a cutting-edge solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- The role is to help business and product by designing, developing, maintaining a different type of scalable databases.
- Research and test new technologies,
- Collaborating with other stakeholders,
- Design, develop and maintain database.
- Design and develop databases,
- Build, maintain and tune database,
- Integrate dbs with other parts of system,
- Support security of database, monitor databases, and recover them in case of any damage,
- Prepare access support from different locations,
- Write efficient queries to minimize calculation time,
- Create systems to store and access to databases efficiently.
- Bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering or related study field
- 5+ years of database development experience,
- Expert level SQL, PL/pgSQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views,
- Strong DDL, DML skills with proven credentials in SQL performance tuning
- Experience utilizing advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers and SSIS packages,
- Scripting experience (preferably Python) is required,
- Ability to comprehensively understand data sources, elements and relationships in both business and technical terms,
- Translate business and product requirements to design better and futuristic data architecture,
- Familiarity with ETL.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now