- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, serving high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- Noting and evaluating the medical history of patients. Use probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums as well as other signs of gum disease. Recording of tooth decay and illness for diagnosis and treatment of dentists. Maintenance of dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Monitoring dental instruments safety
- Oversee patient medical history
- Recording dental decay and disease
- Using dental instruments to clean crevices, calcareous particles and stains from the teeth and under the gum margins.
- Looking for symptoms of oral cancer by checking lymph nodes under the patient’s chin for indications of tenderness or inflammation.
- Noting and reviewing the patient medical record.
- Use probes to examine and identify periodontal, recessed gums as well as other indications of gum disease.
- Recording of dental decay and diseases for diagnosis and care of dentists.
- Maintenance of dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Feeling and visually inspecting gums for signs of illness, sores, and other dental problems.
- Taking and development of x-ray film.
- Sharpening and sterilizing dental tools.
- Promoting preventive dental care to improve oral health care for patients.
- Using fluorides and other dental decay prevention agents.
- Working with dentists and dental assistants.
- Sustaining a patient oral hygiene program.
- Associate degree from the Certified Hygiene Program.
- License for state hygiene.
- Existing certificate for the CPR.
- Current vaccine for Hepatitis B.
- Ability to manage local anesthetic agents.
- Capable to use an x-ray machine.
- Outstanding verbal, written and social communication skills.
- Comfortable use of computers for a variety of tasks.
- Understand oral hygiene and dental health.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free