- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- Development Operation Engineer role is to be responsible for ensuring the readiness and stability of our systems.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Monitoring and Oversee system stability and run time
- Optimizing and maintaining systems
- Create and maintain cloud-based solutions.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Work with stakeholders, including Product, Data and Design teams to assist with technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Building and supporting large-scale clusters in a production environment and achieving fault tolerance among them.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong experience in running cloud services and managing container-based workloads using Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience using and maintaining production environments for various cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
- An understanding of modern DevOps - Automation, configuration management, immutability, observability, Site Reliability.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing and micro-services paradigms
- Strong system administration background for Linux based systems
- Operational expertise around deploying and managing one or more components like Flink, Load Balancers, MySQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Graphana, etc.
- Experience with source control tools like GitHub and any Continuous Integration Tools.
- Hands-on DevOps capabilities. Hands-on experience with containers (Docker), Linux (Bash/CLI), CI/CD, log management, message queues.
- Experience with diagramming architecture, documenting recommendations, and communicating them.
- Experience with designing technical architecture, general understanding of a wide array of DevOps and open source technologies and how they fit together.
- Some prior DevOps experience is required.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now