- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- Following campaign development, producing various digital marketing elements, sourcing photographs, and artwork, collating content, renewing online assets, streamlining digital marketing products, and handling overall digital marketing projects.
- Managing mailing lists
- Oversee website and social media content
- Helping marketing leadership.
- Building and administering mailing lists.
- Administration product and service launches.
- Optimize SEO.
- Adapting marketing material.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Investigating market trends.
- Recognizing and engaging with merchants.
- Organizing marketing events.
- Generating and sourcing content for digital platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Working on social media.
- Understanding of CMS.
- Exceptional copy writing and copy-editing abilities.
- Detailed-oriented and extremely organized.
- Proficient computer literacy.
- Project management background.
- Understanding of web analytics.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now