- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- The role is to selling the product to potential customers by showcasing, setting demo sessions and building relationship
- Creating sales pitches.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy
- Analyzing company's Sales data
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales targets
- Showcase product features to potential customers
- Lead generation and closing deals (Door to door/ Email or Calls)
- Must be able to generate leads from personal networking efforts
- Conducting sales presentations to prospects
- Accurately disposition and report on outcomes
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field is advantageous.
- 2+ years of working experience in sales or marketing
- The ability to retain important information.
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Familiarity with productivity, analytical and presentation Softwares such as Ms office, Asana, Trello, PBI
- Fluent in English
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now