- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- A director of finance is a dependable professional with wide expertise to other accounting, financial and business concepts. You should be an effective leader and strategic thinkers who could make the most rewarding decisions.
- Leading and Supervising Finance Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Hire, training and team performance management.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Drive the fiscal planning of the organization by analyzing its risks and performance.
- Retain constant understanding of the company’s economic position plus act to prevent issues.
- Setup and also oversee the company’s financing IT program.
- Set goals for and monitor everything accounting and finance personnel, management accountants, inner auditors, etc.
- Oversee all audit as well as internal command operations.
- Create the company fundraising approach and control the relationships with investors and partners.
- Prepare detailed and timely reports on fiscal performance on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Conduct analysis to make report and forecasts to upper executives.
- Ensure adherence to economic guidelines and laws.
- Bachelor in accounting, finance or maybe related field; Master is a plus.
- CPA or any other related qualification is a plus.
- Proven practical experience as director of finance or maybe related function In depth understanding of business finance and also accounting best, laws, and principles practices.
- Good knowledge of fiscal analysis and forecasting.
- Experienced in the use of Financial management and MS Office software for example Sap.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Great organizational and leadership abilities.
- Interpersonal abilities and outstanding communication.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now