- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling.
- The role is to be responsible for ordering and checking the camera and lighting gear, overseeing the camera and lighting team and editing the visual elements of the film in post-production, among other tasks.
- Oversee film's visual style,
- Ordering and testing equipment,
- Cooperating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Developing the visual style of a film.
- Determination of the lighting requirements for the set.
- Deciding on the best angles of the camera and frames for the scenes.
- Ordering and checking of lighting and camera equipment.
- Supervising the camera crew and steering the camera movement.
- Choosing the appropriate film stock.
- Establish the camera opening settings.
- Control of natural or artificial ambient light.
- Working closely with technicians to ensure an adequate supply of electricity.
- Identifying elements such as filters, shutter angles, focus, field depth and distance of the camera.
- Visual element editing in post production.
- An advantageous degree in video, art or photography.
- A digital work reel. Digital imaginative thought.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Watch out for details.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good operating skills with technical camera.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now