- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- The goal of a Dispatcher is to answer to a company’s emergency or non-emergency calls for help and information. Monitoring plans, updating call logs, and record call information. Dispatchers ordinarily work in the transportation or emergency service industry.
- Informing passengers on needful information
- Answering calls
- Maintaining call logs
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document necessary information.
- Reply to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with suitable departments.
- Run and maintain a multi-line telephone console system.
- Answer questions linked to products and deliveries.
- Utilize the radio, telephone, or computer to direct crews and other field units to the proper sites.
- Manage the route and status of field units to prioritize their everyday schedule.
- Manage and renew call logs, call records, and other documentation.
- A high school diploma or similar qualification is needed.
- 1+ years’ experience in a related field.
- Understanding of emergency methods and systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expert in MS Office.
- Capability to work well under pressure.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now