- Providing Design Direction — The Design mission statement serves as a “North Star” that keeps everyone clear on the direction of the Design organization. It tells everyone what the Design team is doing today that will take the organization where we want to go in the future.
- Drafters focus on producing Computer Aided Design (CAD) airers with Autodesk’s AutoCAD application. These highly trained draftsmen function with engineers and architects to design as well as create 2D and 3D computer models of structures and machine parts from blueprints and from scratch.
- Oversee relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models.
- Gathering with architects, designers, and engineers to review design concepts.
- Improving product designs from scratch.
- Performing rough design drafts for customer consent.
- Assuring product designs meet the needed protection and fundamental standards.
- Creating Solid and Surface CAD designs using AutoCAD software.
- Combining technique and aesthetics to generate ultimate designs.
- Performing diverse design perspectives for growing developments and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Displaying models to customers.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar area.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Excellent understanding of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- The familiarity with state safety and structure laws.
- Superior technical design abilities.
- Great communication skills.
- Detail-oriented person.
- Capability to manage projects.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now