- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- To examine various efficient ways of advertising or marketing companies' using different digital channels to optimize conversion rate. You are about to produce customized digital marketing policies, recommend revisions to existing strategies, and recognize opportunities to improve customer engagement.
- Oversee marketing plans
- Competitor research and analysis
- Direct contact with customers
- Making marketing optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning
- Promoting and performing marketing strategies.
- Accomplish competitor analyses.
- Leading market research to discover customer trends and habits.
- Setting objects and purposes to touch customers through proper marketing channels.
- Making and managing connections with new and existing clients by prospecting and networking.
- Increasing brand awareness by marketing attempts.
- Assisting the marketing team with marketing activities by proving expertise in different areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Helping with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to develop future marketing plans and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a similar area.
- 2+ years of marketing background in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Practical experience of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of using analytics software.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure situation.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Detailed-oriented and extremely organized.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now