- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Your role is to study industry and economical activities. Your primary responsibilities include collecting as well as analyzing socioeconomic and financial data, advising governments and businesses on economic choices and developing designs for economic forecasting.
- Department budget Management
- Checking historical data
- Analyzing and collecting socioeconomic, political, and financial data.
- Conducting surveys and utilizing different sampling strategies.
- Researching different fields including politics, energy, education, healthcare, etc.
- Making use of historic information.
- Analyzing market trends.
- Advising governments and businesses on economic decisions.
- Consulting customers on the efficacy of political policies, services or products.
- Checking out the economic impact of regulations and laws.
- Developing econometric and statistical versions for economic forecasting.
- Communicating details in the form of delivering presentations, non-technical reports and technical reports.
- Contribution to financial publications.
- Partaking in think tanks.
- Communicating financial data in accessible methods.
- Master’s degree in Economics. Bachelor’s degree enough for some entry-level jobs in government.
- Having the PhD is advantageous.
- Expertise in an analytical function.
- Quantitative aptitude.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving abilities.
- Great organizational abilities.
- Outstanding written plus verbal interaction.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now