- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Reviewing, proofing, and editing written and digital content in fast-paced publishing situations.
- Oversee Editing Processes
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Improve Written And Digital Work Product
- Crosscheck References and Data
- Evaluation Output for Consistency
- Cooperate with Team Members
- Develop Editing Methods
- Bachelor or master's degree in Journalism or a similar area.
- 2+ years' experience in a related position.
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading abilities.
- Understanding of SEO and social media's most helpful practices.
- A productive thinker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office and design software.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now