- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Design, improve and examine electrical tools and devices, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. Also manage the production of these devices, systems, and equipment
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting electrical instruments facilities, components, equipment products, or systems
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee project plans
- Supervising or training project team members
- Creating, maintaining, implementing, or developing electrical devices, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic objects.
- Doing a wide range of engineering duties by performing computer-assisted design or engineering software and tools.
- Conferring with clients, engineers, and others to address existing or possible engineering products or projects.
- Assuring that establishment and operations adhere to standards and client demands by providing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by doing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Assuring compliance with specifications, codes, or client demands by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or measuring projects.
- Writing reports and collecting data about existing and possible electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Providing specifications for buying electrical devices and materials.
- Managing or training project team members.
- Maintaining electrical devices.
- Working with a mixture of technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering degree or similar area.
- Licensed as a trained engineer.
- Knowledge in using or a desire to learn the expected software.
- Understanding of appropriate codes linked to electronic engineering.
- Expert in design and calculation software.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now