- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- An Electrician focuses on electric equipment and in homes, factories, buildings, and businesses, both existing and under construction, to set up, restore and maintain energy, burning, control, and communications systems.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Checking quality of materials
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Install, maintain as well as restore electric control, electrical, and lighting systems.
- Read specialized diagrams & blueprints.
- Perform overall electric maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers along with other electric parts.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems using suitable for testing devices.
- Repair and replace gear, electrical wiring, or perhaps fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state & local developing laws.
- Corrective circuit breaker maintenance.
- Great understanding of heating and air cooling systems.
- Expert knowledge of various test gear.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep power system repair knowledge, maintenance, blueprints and power generation.
- Expertise in the renewable energy field.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free