- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- The Event Manager is tasked with exploring as well as securing venues, managing and planning our events’ calendar, negotiating agreements and quotes with vendors, helping with event advertising, monitoring budgets and time-frames, social networking, along with delivering on events goals.
- Direct Contact with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes
- Events Budgetary control
- Implementing and brainstorming event plans as well as concepts.
- Handling invoicing and budgeting.
- Negotiating and liaising with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship offers.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior control.
- Managing communication and branding.
- Creating function feedback surveys.
- Obtaining permits.
- Handling post event reports.
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or perhaps Hospitality.
- Marketing and communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- Great leadership abilities.
- Extremely Organized.
- Effective time management.
- Proficiency in different events applications and softwares.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Risk management knowledge.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now