- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- An executive assistant’s job often includes responding to phones, screening site visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing & planning documents, recording conference minutes, plus executing simple bookkeeping tasks
- Monitoring and Oversee financial informations
- Manage event set-up, tear down
- Deciding if the visitors should be able to meet with executives.
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Preparing financial statements, letters, invoices, memos, reports, and various other documents.
- Answering phones & routing calls on the proper individual or even shooting emails.
- Handling fundamental bookkeeping activities.
- Filing and locating company documents, documents, and accounts.
- Conducting and researching information to cook documents for presentation and review by boards of directors, committees, and professionals.
- Helping the preparation for appointments.
- Correctly recording minutes from appointments.
- Greeting visitors and deciding whether they ought to be ready to connect with executives.
- Able to use different programs, such as word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Reading and examining inbound memos, submissions, and distributing them as necessary.
- Make travel plans for executives.
- Performing workplace duties which include purchasing supplies and controlling a records database.
- Have some expertise as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, distributing and sorting other correspondence, emails, and incoming faxes.
- Provide overall management support.
- Proven expertise as an executive assistant or any other related administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of whole MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize and prioritize an everyday workload.
- Should be ready to meet due dates in a fast-paced, rapidly changing atmosphere.
- A proactive approach to problem solving with effective decision-making skills.
- Professional communications abilities oral as well as written.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now