- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- To control farms, ranches, greenhouses and products. You need to have your skin in the game by involving in farming, cultivating, performing post-harvest jobs.
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee farm workers
- Implementing standard labor
- Executing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling big machinery
- Fixing faulty vehicles and machines. Managing farming projects.
- Managing farm workers.
- Devising plans for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with customers
- Background in the farming industry.
- Understanding of farming best practices.
- Capable to work long hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great hand-eye coordination.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now