- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- The role of Fast Food Worker is to assist in preparation of food as well as serving customers.
- Informing customers on needful information
- Direct Contact with customers
- Changing tables if needed
- Performing preparation duties including rinsing, peeling, dicing and slicing vegetables and fruit.
- Measuring and weighing ingredients.
- Wrapping, date labeling and storing food products.
- Cleaning and also organizing hiking areas, gear, utensils as well as a service station.
- Following proven recipes to make menu items.
- Following guidelines to confirm accurate serving with adequate portion control and temperatures.
- Serving clients in a fast, friendly and efficient fashion.
- Providing customers with info regarding food ingredients, pricing and availability.
- Escalating customer concerns and complaints to control.
- Assisting buyers to pay for items.
- Complying with related safety, procedures and service standards and hygiene..
- High School Diploma, GED, or perhaps appropriately equivalent.
- A minimum of six weeks of food service experience.
- Conclusion of provided training course.
- Exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Fundamental mathematical abilities.
- Adept knowledge of food allergies and also modified diets.
- Adept understanding of HACCP demands.
- Great social skills.
- Willingness to perform shifts and extended hours.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free