- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- You are primary technical point of contact with existing and prospective customers. This is a multi-faceted role that supports product pre-sales, acceptance, launch and post deployment phases by communicating internally and externally at all levels and providing fast and high-quality support to customers and being the customer advocate to internal teams.
- Direct communication with customers
- Supports product pre-sales, acceptance, launch and post deployment phases
- Customer advocacy on internal meetings
- Proposing new solutions and strategies
- Provide on-site installations, product trials and deployments, and other professional services to AirTies customers. Work with customers in the field cooperating with AirTies Sales, Project, Product and Engineering teams.
- Support sales efforts by presenting and explaining products, sending samples, conducting trials and proof-of-concepts
- Lead technical RFI/RFP response process working with Engineering and Product teams. Capture requirements from the customer. Provide specific problem definitions, environmental factors, and solutions to create solutions for business needs.
- Escalate product customization and localization needs of the customer to Product, Engineering, and Technical Support management
- After product release, take responsibility for recording, tracking and handling defects and technical feedback from the customer. Conduct first level root-cause analysis, issue replication and answer technical question real time on site and escalate appropriately.
- Provide timely and effective resolution to support requests according to internal and external SLA
- Work closely with Engineering teams to investigate, assign, and resolve defects. Deploy software defect fixes at customer sites.
- Document each customer interaction
- Provide ongoing, regular updates to customers to keep them apprised of progress toward problem resolution. Respond to requests for technical information and assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Effectively lead customer technical engagements, including managing, troubleshooting and resolving difficult systems and networking issues
- Provide clear and concise reports on field services and/or tests performed
- Travel to customer's site to rectify problems when/if necessary
- Work on multiple projects and follow up on various tasks to ensure timely support and execution
- Work with the customer's staff to train and develop operations capability
- Facilitate alpha and beta tests of new products at customer sites
- Gather information and customer feedback regarding the competition during customer visits
- Provide feedback to Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Test teams to improve products
- Promote AirTies products and build strong lasting customer relationships
- BSc or higher degree in EE or similar technical field is required
- 10+ years of professional experience in the industry
- 5+ years of hands-on field experience in networking in a customer-facing role delivering professional services
- Solid knowledge of network protocols/products: TCP, UDP, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi protocols are mandatory
- Experience with broadband, xDSL, IPTV, and streaming video technologies is required
- Familiarity with Linux OS and basic build environment to make simple configuration changes is desirable
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills in English
- Experience with Customer Premise Equipment devices, residential gateways, setup boxes are required. Familiarity with CPE management software solutions is a plus
- The capability of work independently under pressure is required.
- Ability to travel within short notice is required
- Leading team experience is a plus
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now