- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- The File Clerk collects information from codes material, and internal departments chronologically, alphabetically, numerically by the subject matter, store hard copies of documents such invoices, forms and receipts, moreover build brand new data.
- Destroying outdated files following protocol, or moving these to inactive storage.
- Executing changes to filing system.
- Assessing, coding and organizing documentation.
- Updating and creating documents and filing information in adequate data.
- Destroying outdated documents following protocol and moving these to a suitable storage.
- Scanning files routinely to ensure the correct positions of theirs and to look for missing records.
- Retrieving records on request as well as forwarding them to the related parties.
- Making copies of records and delivering them.
- Doing authorized modifications to a filing system.
- Helping with cellphone inquiries.
- Receiving and also forwarding mail and courier packages.
- High school diploma, GED, or perhaps appropriate equivalent.
- At least one year work experience in a position that is similar.
- Adept with using computers such as with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Proficient with making use of photocopy and facsimile devices.
- Great communication and social skills.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now