- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
The role is mainly to oversee all company financial activities, income statements, training the team, budgeting, settlements, and disbursements, managing risk, implementing standards, policies, and improving financial processes.
- Leading and Supervising Finance Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Hire, training and team performance management.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Directing financial plans
- Proposing a financial strategy
- Maintaining Financial performance
- Monitoring audit and tax functions
- Setting and maintaining policies and standards
- Providing forecasts and budget plans.
- Raising the bar by training the team
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk
- “Mind the numbers” – having a thorough knowledge of the key business drivers and propose strategies to formulate actions to maximize growth and profit.
- Master in Accounting or Finance, preferably CFA
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial management experience.
- Strong analytical and statistical attitude
- Good communication skills
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles and global regulations
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now