- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
Plan, organize as well as execute financial activities and projects of the business. Make estimates of funds necessary for brief & long term financial objectives of the business. Total financial reports, lead month end closing progression and conduct monthly monetary forecast.
- Leading and Supervising Finance Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Hire, training and team performance management.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Plan, organize as well as execute financial activities and projects of the business.
- Make estimates of funds necessary for brief &amp; long term financial objectives of the business.
- Total financial reports, lead month end closing progression and conduct monthly monetary forecast.
- Achieve a good mix of debt and equity to minimize price and maximize operational income.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks along with other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments in property which optimize returns.
- Assess economic performance of the business as well as measure returns on investments.
- Understand and also calculate risks active in the financial activities of the business.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or associated is required.
- Overseas Accounting Standards Board (IASB) accreditation is required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is required.
- Five years of work experience as being a Finance Manager is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with good conceptual as well as problem-solving abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail together with the superb organizational abilities.
- Ability to work under stress &amp; meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and also together with a group.
- Great report writing and communication skills.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, Sap along with other economic planning software program.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now