- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
Maintaining records for all transactions, providing regular and comprehensive financial reports, and processing reimbursements.
- Leading and Supervising Finance Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Hire, training and team performance management.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Managing spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Oversee accounts receivable and payable
- Manage reimbursements budgets
- Prepare reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Oversee the company’s debts
- Recognize account discrepancies
- Oversee payroll processes
- Report on financial projections
- Experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or related position
- Experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now