- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
Managing the financial transactions of a firm. Responsible for developing budgets, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports.
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Tax payment relevant decisions
- Risk Analysis Management
- Department budget Management
- Design financial policies to get operational efficiency.
- Manage the development and planning of budgets.
- Recording and generating receipts for all transactions.
- Contribute to the financial audits.
- Observe all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform regular financial analysis to identify and resolve queries.
- Provide balance sheets and invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related position.
- Excellent knowledge of financial regulations and accounting methods.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Details oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now