- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
Analyzing financial statements of a firm or individual to recognize risks, awards, and opportunities. Responsible for analyzing financial statuses, developing budgets, and providing analysis reports.
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Tax payment relevant decisions
- Risk Analysis Management
- Department budget Management
- Evaluate clients’ financial papers such as their income, liabilities, and expenses.
- Provide assistance and direction in financial, insurance & investment preparation.
- Create strategic financial budgets as well as plans for clients.
- Monitor clients’ needs and also alter their monetary plans accordingly.
- Organize financial and business analysis accounts.
- Present and sector financial services and products.
- Discover prospective clients and foster long-lasting interactions.
- Stay updated on the most recent regulations, practices and monetary products.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, or related area.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a related position.
- Ability to analyze big financial data and comply with laws.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now