- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
Assisting with financial planning and budgeting methods, analyzing financial statements and reports, improving financial standards, making projections, and doing research and analysis as may be needed by leadership
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Risk Analysis Management
- Department budget Management
- Evaluating and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Following KPIs and providing financial reports.
- Helping with budgeting and regularly close processes.
- Knowledge of fundamental business drivers.
- Supporting project teams with financial administration.
- Improving financial projections and creating financial standards.
- Conducting investigation and analysis as needed.
- Assuring compliance with financial guidelines and, company policies.
- Bachelor or master's degree in finance, accounting, or a similar area.
- At least 3 years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Capability to present financial information to non-financial people.
- Experience of financial strategies.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Detail-oriented person.
- High analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP, Oracle, or related financial systems.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now