- To surprise and entertain customers. Ranging from satisfying clients with lifestyles on the go, to a those who want to rid itself of food-related health issues
- Cleaning, chopping, grinding and shredding ingredients for later use by the Chef. Mopping and sweeping floors, as appropriate. Help with the unloading of supplies. Assortment of things in conformity with the meals health regulations.
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Learning disciplinary actions and recipes
- To clean each meal, cooking equipment, workstations, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety laws.
- Cleaning, shredding, chopping, and also grating ingredients for ensuring use by the Chef.
- Mopping and sweeping floors, as needed.
- Helping with the unloading of deliveries.
- Storing ingredients based on recommended food safety regulations.
- Helping with the monitoring of inventory.
- To report all harmed or faulty equipment on the Kitchen Manager.
- Packaging customers’ leftover meal after request.
- Cleaning disposing refuse and trash cans on a routine schedule.
- High school diploma, or perhaps equivalent.
- Prior experience in a similar place.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food security procedures.
- Great organizational, personal time management, and multitasking capabilities.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to raise up to 25 kilos.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to remain for extended periods.
- Ability to do the job shifts, over holidays, and also on public holidays, as necessary.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now