- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- As a game developer your role is to design and write high quality code in quick time-frames, iterate quickly on design ideas, and of course willing to craft games that will be played by millions of players all around the world.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- Developing of new games using Unity3D engine and Java server
- Code new mechanics and characters.
- Support the design team on gameplay features.
- Program and maintain code for new character and mechanics.
- Coordinate with other teams to meet deadlines.
- Document your work.
- Contributing to the overall game concept,
- Seeking and resolving any performance and scalability challenges,
- Delivering high-quality products abreast with Agile philosophy & Scrum practices with a true emphasis on cross-functionality and supporting each other.
- excellent knowledge of Unity 3D;
- 5+ years of professional game development experience;
- good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- understanding of rendering pipeline;
- good knowledge of techniques for analyzing game performance, reducing memory consumption and minimizing frame time;
- knowledge of Git or other version control system;
- willingness to work as part of a team;
- clear and open communication on the needs, wants and ideas;
- hands-on approach;
- very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment
- true passion for games.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now