- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, serving high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- Capture, archive and preserve confidential patient records, such as test results, medical history and reports. Perform mild surgeries. Explain procedures or prescribed treatments for patients. Liaison with neighborhood care practitioners and hospitals.
- Direct Contact with patient
- Informing patient on needful information
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee patient medical history
- Respond to medical problems of patients by referring to their history, diagnosis , treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order the laboratory tests and interpret the results of the tests.
- Keep confidentiality and impartiality in place at all times.
- Capture, archive and preserve confidential patient records, such as test results, medical history and reports.
- Perform mild operations.
- Explain to patients the procedures or treatments prescribed.
- Liaison with community health practitioners and hospitals.
- Promote health awareness in partnership with other health professionals.
- Meet goals set by the government for different services, e.g. Infant immunization.
- Address and test new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical agents.
- Keep up-to - date with developments in medicine, treatment and healthcare.
- Teaching in hospitals and medical schools and monitoring and evaluating the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- The degree in medicine is necessary.
- Five years of residency training is necessary.
- Current state medical and federal DEA licenses are essential.
- The completion of the U.S. Medical Licensing Review is necessary.
- 3 years of experience as a primary care physician.
- Superb advice and listening skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Skilled in decision-making and communication.
- Capacity to function under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Compassionate personality with the ability to make patients feel relaxed.
- Good leadership and management skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free