- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- A Golang developer role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Analytical approach on what and how
- At least 4 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
- Upper-intermediate in English is a must
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now