- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling.
- To design visuals for media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage. Typical tasks include: liaising with customers to assess their expectations and budget, designing ideas, product design graphics and illustrations, business logos and websites.
- Cooperating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc,
- Evaluating new equipment,
- Oversee final layouts.
- Planning concepts through the study of relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing and submitting examples of the arrangement, size, type size and style of the art.
- Preparing finished art through the operation of required equipment and software.
- Coordinating as needed with external agencies, art services, web designers, advertisers, printers and colleagues.
- Contributing to team effort by carrying out tasks as required.
- Communicating about layout and design with the clients.
- Production of a wide variety of graphics and animations using applications such as Photoshop for product images, business logos, and websites.
- Examination of the final design and recommend changes where possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related fields.
- Experience either as a graphic designer or in an associated field.
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with the desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, and Illustrator.
- A powerful eye for visual composition.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to make and receive constructive criticism.
- Comprehension of marketing concept , production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging , advertising and multimedia design.
- Skilled in computer-aided design.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now