- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- As a Hair Stylist you are specialist in the fashioning and therapy of hair. Locks Stylist duties consist of cleaning and cutting hair, providing hair care as well as hair styling consultations and promoting hair styling products, along with various other tasks.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Providing hairstyle suggestions to clients
- Consulting with clients on stylistic choices for the hair of theirs.
- Paying attention to client needs to figure out the preferences of theirs.
- Describing various hair care products and the benefits of theirs.
- Shampooing, cutting, highlighting and coloring hair.
- Offering manicure, facial services, waxing and pedicure.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to offer the clients hair treatment list products.
- Creating an individual relationship with customers to make sure return visits.
- Adhering to salon brilliance as well as cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and inviting clients to the shop.
- Keeping up on hairstyle trends and styling strategies.
- High school graduate or perhaps GED conclusion.
- Licensing out of a cosmetology school.
- Previous experience as being a beautician or colorist.
- A broad pallet of appearance and coloring techniques.
- Proficiency with hot irons, blow-dryers and curlers.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal interaction.
- Actual physical endurance.
- Innovative mindset and a great eye for design.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free