- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- The role of Handyman is to perform a selection of maintenance tasks for businesses and homeowners, sometimes as a contract individual or maybe a member of the maintenance division. The duties of yours will be consist of fixing plumbing systems, offering repair direction, cleaning and remodeling community areas, and also performing maintenance assessments.
- Informing clients on needful information
- Direct Contact with clients
- Changing tables if needed
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Perform simple jobs including painting as well as filling crevices, facilities that are clean and controlling maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on organization, machinery, appliances or equipment.
- Detect and report the demand for huge maintenance repairs.
- Routinely check out community spaces to determine problems with litter, mechanical failure or perhaps breakdowns.
- React to clients’ maintenance requests in a professional and timely fashion.
- Repair safety, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Sustain the cleanliness of exterior spaces like sidewalks and parking lots.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers on the business premises.
- Conduct performance assessments of business appliances, like refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, ovens & coffee makers.
- Offer clients’ with guidance and support for maintaining the equipment of theirs
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification needed.
- A minimum of two years’ working practical experience in a comparable role.
- Experienced with electrical systems and plumbing.
- Ability to use hardware programs as well as power equipment.
- Very organized with great communication skills.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem solving.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now