- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- The role of a Hotel Manager is titled to manage the day-to-day operation; maintain standards, ensure the hotel meets health, safety, and hygiene standards, achieve budget and maximize profitability whilst ensuring your team delivers exceptional service to our guests.
- Maintain the standard
- Budget and P&L Management
- Recruit, train and motivate the team
- Set objectives and run performance management
- To ensure all operational departments perform successfully to their maximum efficiency upon the operation standards
- Maintain the business environment based on the hotel’s Mission Statement, Vision, and Values.
- To take responsibility for actively looking at processes and procedures to ensure that optimum performance is being achieved from the equipment and colleagues of the property.
- Personally and frequently verify that guests in the hotel are receiving the best possible service available.
- Set department and individual key performance indicators and run performance management
- Raise the bar and set high standards on service delivery and quality standards.
- Manage and motivate your team to operate their departments within the hotel effectively.
- Devise and implement pre-season and on-going training plans for your team.
- Frequently verify that the best products are used in the hotel operation.
- Assist Executives and Department Heads in being creative and ensure that the highest level of quality is achieved.
- 10+ years of experience in the Hoteling industry
- 5+ years of Facility and Hotel Management
- Proven track record in 5-star luxury hotels with exceeding expectations history
- Have the ability to manage in a diverse and luxury environment with a focus on the guest experience
- Excellent people management skills as a solution focussed leader
- Solid knowledge
- Have strong organizational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Strong understanding of P&L, Profit margin, and financial statement
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free