- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- As a Housekeeper you are accountable for handling light cleaning required for the upkeep of houses as well as commercial houses, like offices, motels, and clinics. You should replace bedding, clean rooms, halls and bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, replace toiletries, and make beds.
- Answering telephone calls
- Informing homeowners on needful information
- Keep facilities and public areas clean and prepared.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with proper facilities.
- Inform directors of needed repairs.
- Gather and dispose of waste.
- Help customers when necessary.
- Well clean upholstered furniture.
- Capability to handle time efficiently.
- Capability to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Handle primary maintenance and cleaning.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to maintain an expert appearance and interact positively with hotel customers.
- Hard worker.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now