- Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, the Human Resources aka people department recruits develops and retains a high performing and diverse workforce and fosters a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for people in the organization, their families, departments, and the public in order to maximize individual and organizational potential and position the company as an employer of choice,
- The department's mission is to initiate, articulate, make a consensus, and amplify values, norms, culture, and goals within the organization to make one single language.
- Certified expert that handles the everyday administrative and HR responsibilities of a company. They help HR supervisors with recruitment, shoot upkeep and payroll processing, and also give clerical assistance to other employees.
- Oversee employee benefit programs,
- Informing employees on needful information,
- Monitoring relations between staff and employers,
- Oversee recruitment efforts,
- Oversee HR policies.
- Assist all domestic and external HR related queries or requests,
- Manage digital and electronic records of workers,
- Work as a point of contact with benefit vendors and managers,
- Support with the hiring method by recognizing applicants, performing reference checks, and issuing employment agreements,
- Manage calendars of the HR team,
- Supervise the completion of compensation and profit documentation,
- Coordinate education sessions and classes,
- Conduct orientations and update records of new workers,
- Create and present reports on general HR activity,
- Prepare payroll and resolve any payroll mistakes,
- Complete termination paperwork and exit meetings,
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best methods.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar area,
- More than 1 year of experience as an HR Assistant,
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity laws,
- Powerful HR management and people management abilities,
- Familiar to payroll methods,
- Complete knowledge of HR functions and the best methods,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Works well under pressure and achieve established deadlines,
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities,
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving abilities,
- Details-oriented person,
- Capacity to accurately follow directions.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now